Saturday, February 9, 2013

Take 3

Today's challenge really inspired me. I spend way, way too much time on Pinterest, and so finding inspiration was ridiculously simple. Here's my next inspiration:

 I loved the white on kraft, and the fabric rolled roses were so pretty! I decided to add a little bit of color in the form of Aqua Mist. Here's my 3rd project:




I stamped some Lace Bouquet on a Kraft Front and Center #2 in Fresh Snow. I then made some rolled roses from Fresh Snow felt and added some vintage lace trim from my stash. (My great grandmother was quite the seamstress, and my grandma gave me a big box of vintage trim and seam binding and lace!) Some MS 6 die cuts and a cute paper bow made with mini bow dies from MFT were the final touches!

I'll be back momentarily with my final (and if I may say so, my best) project from today!

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Kraft, Aqua Mist, White, Aqua Mist Bitty Dot PP
Stamps: PTI Lace Bouquet, Think Big Favorites
Dies: PTI MS 6, Front and Center #2; MFT Royal Roses
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, Aqua Mist, Kraft
Miscellaneous: PTI Fresh Snow felt, vintage lace trim, Aqua Mist button, jute twine


No comments:

Post a Comment