Saturday, February 9, 2013

PTI Challenge Day 5- Take 2





Here's my inspiration for this second project:



I needed a tag for a baby shower gift for a baby shower that's coming up in a few weeks. The mommy has requested books instead of cards, but I still needed to make a tag to purty up the package!!

Here's my take on it:



The baby's room is going to be a pretty combination of pink, light gray, and white, and I'm going to make a pretty wall hanging with the baby's name on it, and I have also been commissioned to make a banner for the baby shower. This tag matches all of these!! It's not really that visible in the photo, but the white square has a really pretty shabby chic print stamped on it. It's most visible in the bottom photo. The text was done with the cutest little font set... Avery Elle's Lovely Letters. I loved the white on gray of the initial inspiration photo, and the tiny roses and lace... swoon! Those were the elements I tried to capture in my tag project. What do you think?

Back soon for installment 3! :) (Tolja I was busy today!!)

Supplies:
Dies: PTI Wine Bottle Tag, LL: Squares; MFT Royal Roses
Stamps:Maya Road Doilie border; Flourishes Vintage Wallpaper background stamp, Thinking of You; Avery Elle Lovely Letters
Card Stock: Avery Elle Fog; PTI White, Raspberry Fizz Bitty Dot PP, Sweet Blush Bitty Dot PP; pink shimmer card stock from Hobby Lobby
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, Fresh Snow; Memento Tuxedo Black
Miscellaneous: vintage lace trim, Sweet Blush buttons, Jillibean Soup gray and white twine



No comments:

Post a Comment