Saturday, February 9, 2013

PTI Anniversary Challenge- Day 5

 Hi! I've been a busy little bee today... Cranked out 4 projects today, and they were all pretty darn detailed! The challenge today is to create some kind of wrap, tag, or gift packaging and decorate it inspired with a photo from Pinterest.

Here is my inspiration photo.

I used one of the PTI tins to make my version of the project. I promised a different color combination than my usual shabby chic combo of pink and some sort of blue, so here's some yellow and gray for you to feast your eyes on!



Project 1 of 4! Back momentarily!

Supplies:
Card stock: PTI Harvest Gold, Flourishes Daffodil, Avery Elle Fog, TC Carolina Breeze, shimmer vellum from Hobby Lobby
Dies: PTI MS4, LL:Circle; Lifestyle Crafts doily and doily border, Spellbinders rose
Stamps: MS4, 2011 Holiday Tags
Miscellaneous: Zing! Mustard, Flourishes Daffodil seam binding, Soft Stone buttons

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness-- I found your blog via the PTI bloghop and I am just blown away by your projects!! Absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete