Monday, February 11, 2013

Color Challenge #2

This challenge was another unique one that I don't usually play around with much:

Harvest Gold, Enchanted Evening, and Blueberry Sky.

This card ended up very different than I had initially intended... There were supposed to be roses on there, but the Sweet Life large rose clusters were too large and covered up the sentiment, and I didn't have time to cut more. So I just made lemonade with my lemons (if only the challenge had included Lemon Tart lol!), took some of the pretty decorative brackets from Over Under Easy et voila! This will serve, I think, as some simple commissioned cards for a friend's daughter. I hope....

Back momentarily with Installment #3!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Table Service, Over Under Easy-PTI
Ink: Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening-PTI
Card Stock: Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky Striped PP-PTI
Dies: Spellbinders Matting Basics, PTI's Double Ended Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment