Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Double Dipping...

Hi again!

I'm double dipping for two different challenges: the PTI Anniversary Day 2 challenge and the CARDS Blog inspiration sketch challenge.

The PTI portion of the challenge came from this freebie download:


The CARDS portion of the challenge looked like this:



Here was my take on both:


I love that Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse combination. In order to remain in keeping with the square CARDS inspiration sketch, I made a 4x4 card. I did some heat embossing on the Spellbinders Labels 1  die cut, put the printed graphic on a die cut doily, pop dotted the whole thing, and voila! Not a ton of stamping, but that's okay sometimes.

Thanks for checking out the fruits of my craft nook!

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate, White
Stamps: PTI Vintage Labels
Ink: Versamark, PTI Fresh Snow
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 1, Lifestyle Crafts doily die
Miscellaneous: Zing! Embossing Powder in teal, freebie PTI graphic




No comments:

Post a Comment