Monday, February 11, 2013

Final Installment-Color Challenge

This is my final installment of the PTI Color Challenge. This one was a little more my norm: Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss. Very pastel-y, very me. :) It's a little simpler than my normal shabby chic, but again, running out of time before my self-imposed bedtime!

Thanks for checking out my submissions for today's contest!! I appreciate all comments so much more than you know, and I'd absolutely adore having more followers!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Life, 2012 Birthday Tags-PTI
Dies: Sweet Life, LL:Oval-PTI, Spellbinders Matting Basics
Card stock: Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush Bitty Dot PP, Spring Moss- all PTI
Ink: Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss
Miscellaneous: Watermelon Liquid Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment