Monday, February 11, 2013

Color Challenge #1

Hello, friends!!

Today is day 7 of the PTI Anniversary countdown, and the focus for the challenge was COLOR!! One of my absolute favorite aspects of being crafty. When I dream crafty dreams, I dream of beautiful color combinations and fantastic patterns in those beautiful color combinations.

I started my new job today, and I was a bit nervous about it last night, so didn't get the best night's sleep, so these are going to be quite brief. Sorry about that!!


This was one of the prettiest color combos given today: Melon Berry, Scarlet Jewel, Fine Linen, Kraft, and Soft Stone. I needed another Valentine's Card, this one for my sister, and so thought this sentiment was just right. Not too mushy, not too distant.

Back with installment #2!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hanging By A Thread (PTI)
Dies: Spellbinders Matting Basics; Hanging By a Thread and Aida IP(PTI)
Ink: Melon Berry, Scarlet Jewel, Kraft (all PTI)
Miscellaneous: Kraft Twill ribbon, Melon Berry button, Jute twine


1 comment:

  1. Petty card. Love that stamp set and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete