Sunday, July 19, 2015

Simple Saturday... I know, I'm technically late.

I'm writing this at 12:10 am. I really need to go to sleep, but I don't want to give up on my "Simple Saturday" goal already. (Let's just pretend we are on mountain time, okay?) I intended to get a project done this afternoon to show you all, but hubby was finally home today, so he sent me off to the mall to do a little shopping all by my lonesome! Then my bff and I had a little girls night... Had some sushi and saw the new Amy Schumer movie. Like all Judd Apatow movies, a little raunchy and unorthodox but with a sweet overall theme. It was a nice way to end a very long, stressful week. Thanks to my sweet hubby for letting me off for the night!!

Anyway, here is a monogram card and matching gift box created with Altenew Vintage Florals and the frame from Beautiful Brushstrokes by PTI. The monogram is from the PTI Bookprint die set. The background is created from the PTI Twisted cover plate cut from gold Bazzill foil card stock. I created the box using my envelope punch board, and I really love it! Very simple (especially if you take away the stationery box), no fancy techniques, just stamps and ink and dies.

Hope you enjoyed! Tomorrow I plan to spend the day hanging out with hubby and kiddos and probably folding the mountain of laundry I've been avoiding all week.... Have a great Sunday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment