Sunday, July 12, 2015

Bokeh love

I love the bokeh look. It's so trendy, but there is something about it that I think is so ethereal and magical. There are several ways to create the bokeh look with stamps, and my card is pretty simplistic as far as technique is concerned.

I used the Bokeh set from Ellen Hutson's Essentials by Ellen to create this cascade of bokeh dots. It reminds me of the sparkles that came out of the fairy godmother's wand, and that magical feeling is what I was trying to capture. I used Delicata gold and Simon Says Stamp Island Blue inks to create the cascade. The princess and her shoe were die cut from Bazzill gold card stock. I added a few gold sparkle die cuts from the Shakers and Sprinkles kit by PTI.

I hope you liked this card! I created 4 different backgrounds with this great stamp set, (you saw a sneak peek of them if you follow me on Instagram)but my mojo has kinda taken a hiatus, and I haven't figured out what to do with the remaining three. We shall have to see! Have a fantastic week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment