Tuesday, November 24, 2015

All Through the House... Shabby Chic style.


Hi friends! I'm here today with my first project using the fantastic All Through the House kit from PTI. As soon as I saw the kit, I had an idea for a shabby chic, sparkly pastel project with the adorable house. The final product isn't quite what I'd envisioned, but I was pretty pleased with it.

To start, I die cut one of the frames from white card stock. I then used washi tape to mask off the edges of the frame that are debossed into the cardstock from the die. I took some pale blue ink from Hero Arts and blended it around the edges of the frame, leaving the center fairly pale. I then stamped some of the snowflake swirls in Delicata Silver ink.


I stamped the house in Memento Angel Pink, PTI's Aqua Mist, Soft Stone, and the new Stormy Sea for the chimney. I added the little snow drifts in the windows using the Delicata Silver again, then covered them in Glossy Accents. I die cut the snow from white card stock, adhered it to the roof, then covered it in Diamond Stickles. The pink card base (I can't remember the manufacturer of the pink, sorry) was stamped with the new Fab Flakes set in Fresh Snow pigment ink. I die cut and stamped the banner from last's years Tinsel and Tags kit. I added a strip of Aqua Mist Bitty Dot paper through the tag, then adhered everything down. 


I hope you enjoyed this card! I seem to be in an aqua and pink mood lately, but I promise to move on at some point. Have a great week, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment