Saturday, September 12, 2015

For the love of foxes!!

Warning: photo heavy post ahead!!

Today, we celebrated the impending arrival of my little nephew. We are so excited for this little guy... He will even out the numbers of the grandchildren on my husband's side of the family, making it two boys and two girls in less than two years haha! Since I'm obsessed with party planning, I volunteered to do the decorations, and with the help of my other sister-in-law, I think we nailed it!

When my sister-in-law told me that she was loving foxes for my nephew's room, I immediately decided on a woodland/fox theme for the shower. My Cricut Explore does not get enough love from me.... unless I have a party to plan, and then it's worth its weight in gold! I used the new Lia Griffith Four Seasons cartridge for the majority of the decor, including the shadow box frame with baby's name on it. A personalized banner, some picks for the diaper cakes and flowers, and the guest "sign in" we're all done with my trusty Explore. I used the sweet little fox image from the Make It Market Wee Folk mini kit and the lovely wreath image from the Lovely Laurels kit to create tags for the bases and the little chocolate boxes at each seat.

I of course had to make a matching card to go with the gift, and so again put to work my Wee Folk Make It Market mini kit to create a fun (and totally flat!) Shaker card.

Here are some photos from the shower.... And the card and gift! (Apologies for the quality on a couple of them... I was hungry and my hand was shaky haha! Hope you enjoy! Have a fabulous weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment