Sunday, August 30, 2015

SAF 2015: Stamped and Stitched

Since I don't own a sewing machine (someday maybe I will learn to sew all of those cute projects I have saved on Pinterest), Heather's challenge to use our stitching stamps was right up my alley.

I was so inspired with the pale pink, black, and white samples that the design team made with the exclusive SAF set that I wanted to try it out myself. I brought out an oldie-but-goodie: Stitches and Swirls. I used black ink and clear embossing powder to achieve a raised, dimensional look on my white panel. I added the solid flowers in Sweet Blush and the flower centers with my silver Wink of Stella and some Glossy Accents. I die cut the middle size from Mat Stack 7 from the center of the panel to create a shaker window. A sentiment from the exclusive SAF set was heat embossed in Blush on a True Black card base. The Cupcake sequins mix from Lucy Abrams (purchased from Butterfly Reflections Ink) added the perfect amount of sparkle to the inside of the shaker and on the card front itself.

Blog Post 5/6: complete! I hope you enjoyed! My final card for today is coming up! It might be my favorite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment