Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stamp A Faire, 2015!!!

This weekend was the BIG EVENT over at PTI.... And, for the first time, I had a crafty buddy to come over to play! Yay!

The first challenge was to create a card using only white, with a neutral for a sentiment. I chose to use one of my all-time favorite dies and stamp sets: Garden Gild. I die cut the cover plate with Neenah white shimmer paper and cut off the edges, which I placed on a piece of diagonally striped vellum. I heat embossed my sentiment from the Garden Gild stamp set in Liquid Platinum. I still am having difficulty finding the correct adhesive for vellum, so I cut a scalloped piece of scrap paper that I'd heat embossed with holographic glitter embossing powder to place at the top of the card to hide my score tape. Some sequins and liquid pearls finished it off! Everything was adhered to a Fresh Snow Linen card base.

Be prepared for an onslaught of posts... This is the first of six cards I have to blog about tonight! Brb! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment