Tuesday, April 14, 2015

You're so punny...

Puns. I'm not normally a fan. I just can't pull them off. Check back with me in a couple years when I have toddlers who will love them, but for right now, I'm just dipping my toe in the punny pool.

The PTI set "On the Farm" has some cute sentiments, not too horribly punny, but pretty darn  cute. I found this "howdy" die from Frantic Stamper and thought it would be perfect for this sentiment. I hadn't had a good idea to use the bandana cover plate die from the County Fair make it market kit from last summer until I saw this howdy die... I think it's a pretty good match!

Flowers and flourishes are normally my forte. I'm still working on getting better at more kid-friendly cards, so hopefully by the time my kiddos understand stuff like this, I will be proficient at them! (What a thing to have to practice, oy.)

Anyway, thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you became a subscriber and/or followed me on Instagram. My name is eamidgett.

Have a fabulous day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment