Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Eat More Cupcakes.

Shaker cards have become my new obsession. Like, seriously, I can't stop making them. (And goodness knows I have acquired plenty of sequins to make a shaker card for every person I know...)

I'm normally a pretty muted, pastel-y crafter, but for some reason oranges and pinks are really calling to me lately. And cupcakes... Well you can't ever have enough cupcakes.

Sentiment is from Verve, dies are from Shakers and Sprinkles kit, and the cupcake is from the Party Pops kit. Colors are Summer Sunrise and Hibiscus Burst from PTI. I used fun foam to create the dimension for the shaker. The sequins are from a variety of places: Pretty Pink Posh, Hobby Lobby, and some beads from my stash that I've had for a loooong time. I used Delicata gold ink for the little sun bursts and the cupcake liner. (Tip: if you aren't using the dies for the Party Pops set to guide your stamp placement for the cupcake, stamp the liner first, then the frosting. It will ensure that you get straight placement on your card stock!) 

Thanks for visiting, friends! I'd love it if you would follow me here and/or on Instagram. My name is eamidgett.

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment