Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Flowers and Babies and Lace...

Hi there!! This is my gift for the baby of our good friends, the ones for whom I made the Ellie banner! I wanted to make some personalized wall decor for her new nursery, and this is what I came up with:S



Sorry about the glare... it's quite a  challenge to photograph the glass in frames! Plus, it was super bright out that day, so our windows were basically glowing.

I used a variety of Cricut cartridges, including Font Envy, Art Nouveau, and Elegant Cakes. I outlined the silver letters with a pink Copic (I don't remember which color) to make them stand out a bit more, though I think it just mottled the letters a little bit. (Boo!) I used a variety of pinks, some lacy trim from Hobby Lobby, silver matboard, shimmery white cardstock, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, etc. The frame is 16x20, so it's plenty big! I tried to make it coordinate as well as possible with her "Ellie" banner, and I think (hope!) the momma liked it as much as I did!
a



No comments:

Post a Comment