Sign up to get inspiration sent to your email inbox!!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Flowers and Babies and Lace...

Hi there!! This is my gift for the baby of our good friends, the ones for whom I made the Ellie banner! I wanted to make some personalized wall decor for her new nursery, and this is what I came up with:S



Sorry about the glare... it's quite a  challenge to photograph the glass in frames! Plus, it was super bright out that day, so our windows were basically glowing.

I used a variety of Cricut cartridges, including Font Envy, Art Nouveau, and Elegant Cakes. I outlined the silver letters with a pink Copic (I don't remember which color) to make them stand out a bit more, though I think it just mottled the letters a little bit. (Boo!) I used a variety of pinks, some lacy trim from Hobby Lobby, silver matboard, shimmery white cardstock, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, etc. The frame is 16x20, so it's plenty big! I tried to make it coordinate as well as possible with her "Ellie" banner, and I think (hope!) the momma liked it as much as I did!
a



No comments:

Post a Comment