Saturday, January 19, 2013

PTI Make-it-Monday #100

This week's Make It Monday focuses on the part that most stampers forget about: the envelope. It is technically about the different ways to package cards that have embellishments hanging over the edge, making it a challenge to find a suitable container for mailing, delivering, etc. Not only does Dawn give some great ideas for packaging a large card, she also gives some neat methods for decorating the outside of the envelope. Now, this card was put in a box that was to be mailed, so I didn't have to worry about my die cut roses falling off in the mail. I also used a few flourishes from Fancy Flourishes to help tie in the pink and aqua color scheme.

Supplies:
Card stock: PTI white, Aqua Mist, Autumn Rose, Sweet Blush
Stamps: Rosie Posie, Fancy Flourishes, Think Big Favorites, Holiday Photo Finishers, Over Under Easy (all PTI)
Ink: Memento London Fog, PTI Ocean Tides, Autumn Rose, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist
Dies: MFT oval doily, PTI Rosie Posie and Simple Stripes IP, Spellbinders Matting Basics
Miscellaneous: Autumn Rose ribbon, Copics, Prima gems







2 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! I love the colors and that is one of my very favorite sets :) I love the colors too, you just can't go wrong with aqua and pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, friend! I think I would do my entire house in aqua and pink if Chris would let me... :)

      Delete