Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PTI Blog Hop, Take 2

Hola, again!

Here is the second installment of my Anniversary cards made from this inspiration photo:

And here is my second take:




What does the one have to do with the other, you might ask? Well, the stripes definitely were inspired from the photo, as were the roses. I got the color combination from watching "Pride and Prejudice" with my mom the other night. Mrs. Forster's dress was the prettiest combination of Spring Moss and Berry Sorbet, and I needed to translate that into something with paper. Unfortunately (sometimes) I am one of those people who, once they get an idea in their heads, it's impossible to do anything else until that idea comes to fruition. Some call it stubbornness... I can't imagine what they (i.e. my husband) could possibly mean by that. :)

Thanks for visiting again today!!

Supplies Used: (All PTI unless otherwise noted)
 Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream cardstock
Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate inks
Simply Jane and dies
Simply You
Damask Designs
Vintage Labels
 Distress Stripes
Essential Glue Pad
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Stardust, Lime Green Stickles
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the columns of bouquets you've made - such a stunning background! Would try this one day, thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete