Monday, April 18, 2016

Got Donuts?

Hi friends! I'm here today with a card that just plain makes me hungry. All of the fantastic doughnutty goodness that we had in The Ton's last release has made me perpetually hungry for breakfast pastries. 

For this card, heat embossed the Doughnut Party background with gold embossing powder onto a deep pink card base. I then embossed that gigantic gorgeous Hello from Brushed Hello in the same gold embossing powder onto a piece of turquoise card stock. I trimmed it down and added a very thin strip of shiny gold mirror cardstock at the top to allow for some contrast between the pink card base and the turquoise sentiment panel. As an afterthought, I added the tea cup from Tea Party, because coffee and doughnuts go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Okay, I need to stop, because I'm making myself hungry.... A few turquoise sequins were the final finishing touch just to add some sparkle.  

That's all for me today! Now, I'm off to find a doughnut.... Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment