Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Ton and So Suzy Stamps, Day 3!

Back again for my last post for the collaboration between The Ton and So Suzy Stamps. If you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop, click here to go back to The Ton's blog.  I have one last card to share with you using The Ton Stamps and So Suzy Stamps, so let's get started on the details!


To start, I stamped The Ton's Scenes: Department Store using Versamark ink onto watercolor paper, then clear heat embossed it. Next, I used my Zig Clean Color markers to color the entirety of the background, and I gotta say, what fun that was! So many great color combinations you could have with this stamp. I stamped and die cut the super chic gal from City Girls: Retail Therapy, then colored her with my Zig Clean Color Markers and wet paintbrush and popped her up with some dimensional adhesive.  


The gorgeous sentiment Flair and Laughter from So Suzy Stamps was stamped onto a strip of black card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I notched the end of it, then popped it up onto the A2 card front with some dimensional adhesive. 

Now, for the giveaways... Up for grabs: a $25 GC So Suzy Stamps, a $25 GC to The Ton, and a fabulous Bunkie Bag that can hold your MISTI and other stamping supplies while you’re on the go! Leave a comment on the blogs by November 24, 11:59PM EST. Winners will be announced on November 25th for Black Friday Shopping!

Well, that concludes my submissions for the So Suzy Stamps and The Ton collaboration blog hop! I hope you've enjoyed all of the eye candy and gotten some inspiration to combine your stamp manufacturers! Have a fabulous day and a wonderful holiday, friends! 


4 comments: